Meet Our Chiropractors at Houston County Chiropractic
During your first visit to our office in Dothan, Alabama, you will meet one of our chiropractors. Dr. Melissa Fischer or Dr. Chris Fischer will have an in-depth conversation with you where they will go over the details of chiropractic medicine with you. If you have any questions for the doctors, please feel free to ask. Both doctors are experts in their specialty and they welcome any questions about chiropractic care.
Introducing Our Support Staff
Our support team is every bit as important as the doctors. Here is a brief introduction and when you arrive for your first appointment, you will meet them in person.
- Haylee Piper - Office Manager
- Ami Clinkscales - Chiropractic Assistant & Marketing Coordinator
- Courtney Harding - Chiropractic Assistant & X-ray Tech
- Nicole Margeson - Office Personnel
What Services Do We Offer?
Whether you are currently suffering from neck or back pain or pain related to the joints, our chiropractors can offer help with these issues and more. If you live in or around Dothan, AL, we hope that you will choose us as your chiropractic care provider. Below are a few of the services that we provide.
- Corrective Exercises: can be used either to treat chronic pain or to avoid painful injuries.
- General Chiropractic Care: we have a myriad of chiropractic techniques that are used to reduce pain or prevent it from occurring.
- Nutritional Counseling: you would be amazed at the role that proper nutrition plays in your overall health. We can provide expert guidance in this area.
- Advice on Your Lifestyle: we will teach you how to adjust your lifestyle so that your health will be better moving forward. Current lifestyle habits may be contributing to chronic pain in your life.
Chiropractic Care in Dothan, AL
If you are looking for a licensed professional to examine all of the underlying issues that are causing your chronic pain, choose Houston County Chiropractic. We will treat your symptoms, but first, we'll diagnose the root causes. Our holistic approach to medicine is applied to all of our patients and our treatments are drug-free so you can avoid any of the side effects that are associated with pain medication. Call us today at (334) 794-4648 to schedule your appointment.